Black Law Students Association
Who we are
The Black Law Students Association (BLSA) is an organization formed to articulate and promote the needs & goals of black law students and effectuate change in the legal community.
What we do
The Black Law Students Association is designed to:
- Foster and encourage the academic excellence and professional competence of all law students.
- Instill in the law student a greater commitment to the needs of the community at large.
- Enable the student to initiate positive change within the legal system.
- Facilitate diverse involvement and collaboration within the Wayne State community.
- Provide the resources necessary for the accomplishment of these goals.
The association is founded on four pillars: Build, Lead, Serve and Advocate for our community and for our people.
2018-19 contact - Monique Eubanks