Events and reservations
If you have questions after reviewing the content below, contact email@example.com. Please allow two business days for a response.
Scheduling a virtual or in-person event
- All Wayne Law events require a reservation to avoid conflicts with existing programs, approved events and class schedules.
- Reservation requests must be submitted within 14 days of the desired event date.
- While we are accepting requests for in-person events beginning the first week of upper-level classes (Monday, Aug. 30), we cannot confirm the reservations until early August. All events and meetings must have a Zoom backup plan and you must provide the Zoom link when making an in-person request. Earlier co-curricular reservations will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
- Reservations are confirmed when a confirmation email is sent from Law Events, usually within two business days after requests are submitted.
- Reservations are not confirmed until a confirmation email is sent from Law Events, usually within two business days after requests are submitted.
- Promotion on the event calendar and by Law Communications is not guaranteed for requests submitted within five business days of the event date.
- Available timeslots for virtual and in-person events are limited.
- Reservations are not available during final examination periods.
- Questions and advanced inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recurring office meetings
Recurring office meeting requests can be sent via email to email@example.com - submitting the online form is not necessary.
All Wayne state university employees and students are able to create a free, licensed Zoom account. A licensed Zoom account is required for meetings lasting more than 40 minutes. Zoom will automatically log you out of your meeting at the 40-minute mark if you are not using a licensed account.