Events and reservations
If you have questions after reviewing the content below, contact email@example.com. Please allow two business days for a response.
Scheduling a virtual event
- All Wayne Law virtual events require a reservation to avoid conflicts with existing programs, approved events and class schedules.
- Reservation requests should be submitted within 14 days of the desired event date.
- Reservations must be made by completing the online Virtual Event Reservation Request form located below.
- Reservations are confirmed when a confirmation email is sent from Law Events, usually within two business days after requests are submitted.
- The event organizer must send Law Events the online meeting link ASAP for the confirmed event to be promoted in Law Communications event emails. For any request submitted within five business days of the event date, promotion on the event calendar and by Law Communications is not guaranteed.
- Available timeslots for virtual events are limited as a result of Wayne Law's remote class schedule due to COVID-19.
- Reservations are not available during final examination periods.
- Questions and advanced inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recurring office meetings
Recurring office meeting requests can be sent via email to email@example.com - submitting the online form is not necessary.
All Wayne state university employees and students are able to create a free, licensed Zoom account. A licensed Zoom account is required for meetings lasting more than 40 minutes. Zoom will automatically log you out of your meeting at the 40-minute mark if you are not using a licensed account.