Records and registration forms
The Records and Registration Office houses and updates current and former student academic files, and assists with all aspects of course registration, class and exam schedules, administration of exams and processing of many documents, such as transcripts and out-state bar certifications.
Contact the Records and Registration Office at (313) 577-3979 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Letter of good standing request
- Duplicate/replacement diploma request
- Enrollment or degree verification request
- Name and address change
- Electronic BlueBook verification
- Election of pass-no credit grading (J.D. only)
- Authorization for master's essay
- Upper-level writing requirement certificate of intent
- Upper-level writing requirement certificate of completion
- Professionalism and cross-cultural lawyering election form
Student Affairs forms
For more information, contact email@example.com or (313) 577-3997.
- To request the Character and Fitness disclosure form, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exam variance request
- Graduate course approval
- J.D. program directed study
Transcript orders are fulfilled by the National Student Clearinghouse. Law School students and alumni may order transcripts through Academica (Student Resources > Student Records > Request Official Transcript) or through the "Order Transcripts" button on the Office of the Registrar website.
Students may access unofficial transcripts for free through Academica (Student Resources > Student Records > View Unofficial Transcript).