Records and registration forms
The Records and Registration Office houses and updates current and former student academic files, and assists with all aspects of course registration, class and exam schedules, administration of exams and processing of many documents, such as transcripts and out-state bar certifications.
Contact the Records and Registration Office at (313) 577-3979 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Letter of good standing request
- Duplicate/replacement diploma request
- Enrollment or degree verification request
- Name and address change
- Transcript request
- Electronic BlueBook verification
- Election of pass-no credit grading (J.D. only)
- Authorization for master's essay
- Upper-level writing requirement certificate of intent
- Upper-level writing requirement certificate of completion
Student Engagement and Culture forms
- To request the Character and Fitness disclosure form, email email@example.com.
Student Academic Affairs forms
Questions should be directed to Meghan Short, director of academic success and bar preparation, firstname.lastname@example.org.