Required steps toward graduation
After you've applied for graduation, the next step is for you to complete some tasks prior to, and at, One-Stop Days and Send-Off Days in preparation for Commencement Day.
- Complete required tasks prior to One-Stop Days (see below)
- One-Stop Days are offered on two different days of the week where you will order your regalia, get your Class Composite photo taken, visit with Bar Prep Vendors, and more. You can choose either day to attend, or both, whichever helps you complete your required tasks!
- Send-Off Days are offered on two different days of the week where you will pick up your regalia, get Wayne Law swag, have questions answered about Commencement, and more. You can choose either day to attend.
Tasks you need to complete prior to One-Stop Days
- Schedule your Class Composite photo appointment to be taken at One-Stop Day (link to SignUp Genius form)
- Provide a phonetic spelling and audio recording of your name here (link to appropriate site), so your name is pronounced properly at Commencement.
JD Grads Only
- Complete your bar prep survey. You are encouraged to complete the online bar prep survey ahead of time, but it can also be done at One-Stop Day.
- Complete the required ABA Graduate Employment Survey provided by the Office of Career and Professional Development.
- Schedule your career advisor appointment by emailing email@example.com if you have not secured post-graduation employment.