ABA required disclosures
Wayne State University Law School has been approved by the American Bar Association since 1936.
American Bar Association
Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar
321 N. Clark St.
Chicago, IL 60654
The following information is posted in compliance with Standard 509:
Employment Summary Report
Standard 509 Information Report
- Academic Regulations (revised August 2016)
- Admissions Policy
- Admissions Standards and Procedures
- Degree requirements
- Full tuition can be refunded for courses dropped during the first two weeks of class for the fall and winter terms.
- Full tuition can be refunded for courses dropped during the first week of class for the spring/summer term.
- For more information, see Wayne State University's policy on tuition and fee payments, including refunds, here.
The following information is posted in compliance with Standard 504:
In addition to a bar examination, there are character, fitness and other qualifications for admission to the bar in every U.S. jurisdiction. Applicants are encouraged to determine the requirements for any jurisdiction in which they intend to seek admission by contacting the jurisdiction. Addresses for all relevant agencies are available through the National Conference of Bar Examiners.
The following information is posted in compliance with Standard 510: