Class and exam schedules
- Academic regulations
- General registration information
- Instructions for registering online
- Tentative final exam schedule
- Sortable class schedule
Records and Registration
The Records and Registration Office assists with all aspects of class and exam schedules and administration of exams. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (313) 577-3979.
The Information Technology Office oversees the Electronic Blue Book (online exam program) and provides technical support to students. The Law School Information Technology Office also provides multimedia support in the form of distance learning, technology classrooms, video conferencing, remote courtroom proceedings, classroom sound systems and video display messaging systems. For questions/requests, email email@example.com or call (313) 577-3960.
Variances and additional support
Students who wish to request an alternative schedule for any of their law school exams must submit an Exam Variance Request to the office of Student Engagement and Culture. Variances can be based on documented disabilities.
In certain circumstances, variances can be issued to non-native English speakers. Submit the Foreign Language Variance Request Form and ESL Exam Variance Request to the Office of Student Engagement and Culture.
- Exam schedule – Conflicts are governed by the Academic Regulations. Questions about the application of the Academic Regulations are handled by the Office of Academic Affairs. Contact Academic Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org or (313) 577-3997.
- Delay or inability to arrive for exams – Students who experience an emergency that delays or prevents their arrival for a scheduled law school exam must contact the Office of Student Engagement and Culture immediately.
- Other situations – Students facing other extraordinary situations beyond their control that affect their ability to take an exam should contact the Office of Student Engagement and Culture as soon as practical to discuss the circumstances.
Access the EBB FAQ, training videos, the Certification of EBB Training Completion Form, and the EBB take home exam instructions here.
Be prepared for weather and traffic conditions during exams. Allow yourself extra time to get to the Law School at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your exam even if this means leaving an hour earlier than usual.
If you are more than a couple of minutes late for your exam, go directly to the Office of Student Engagement and Culture, Suite 1255, on the first floor. Don't go to the exam room.