Partner schools and colleges
The Minor in Law program combines the strengths of WSU's Law School, College of Fine, Performing and Communication Arts, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Mike Ilitch School of Business, and School of Social Work. In addition to the required law courses, each partner school or college has discipline-specific courses required to complete the Minor in Law program.
The list of partners grows regularly, so check back often for updates!
Learn more about the Minor in Law program for each school or college:
- College of Fine, Performing and Communication Arts
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Mike Ilitch School of Business
- School of Social Work
If you have questions or would like more information about the Minor in Law program, please attend an information session or contact:
Nikki Taylor-Vargo, Assistant Dean of Non-J.D. Programs
Wayne State University Law School
firstname.lastname@example.org | (313) 577-2733
To add a law minor to your degree program, complete the following steps:
- Meet with your academic advisor to discuss your desire to pursue a law minor and to review the requirements
- Declare your Minor in Law (make sure to choose the correct partner school or college)
- Enroll in courses