Today's employers are looking for candidates who excel in both legal theory and practice. More and more, they want to hire graduates who have already worked for legal practitioners on actual cases and have experienced firsthand the inner workings of the legal system.
Wayne Law's client clinics are directed by expert faculty and experienced practitioners, who help students bridge the gap between theory and practice. Located on or close to campus and offered for credit, our clinics provide hands-on casework to law students while simultaneously assisting residents of the metro Detroit community.
Wayne Law offers six client clinics:
- Appeals and Post-Conviction Advocacy Clinic
- Asylum and Immigration Law Clinic
- Business and Community Law Clinic
- Disability Law Clinic
- Legal Advocacy for People with Cancer Clinic
- Patent Procurement Clinic
For more information, contact:
Wayne Law Clinic Program
Director of Clinical Education