Scholarships and grants
Federal regulations and university policy require the Office of Student Financial Aid to consider scholarships as financial resources in determining financial need. Therefore, a scholarship award may reduce loan eligibility.
Wayne Law funding
- Admissions scholarships
- Wayne Law fellowships
- Public interest law fellowships
- Academic awards and prizes
- Legal research and writing merit awards
- Student co-curricular activities awards
Wayne Law students often qualify for funding from external organizations.
- External scholarships
- External fellowships
- Military and veteran financial resources
- American Indian education grants
- Post-graduate fellowships
- Loan repayment assistance
Wayne State scholarships
Scholarship information for all students is available on the Wayne State University website, including information on funding offered by other departments.
- University scholarships
- Departmental scholarships
- Graduate scholarships offered through the Graduate School: LL.M. students are eligible to apply for some master's scholarships.