Wayne Law is seeking applicants whose academic background, professional aspirations, personal commitment, and communication skills meet the demands of a rigorous legal master's degree program.
Applications for fall 2021 are now open. The deadline to apply is August 1, 2021. The priority deadline June 1, 2021. Extensions to the application deadline will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
All applicants must meet the requirements for admission to the WSU Graduate School. In addition, the following are the minimum admission requirements for the Master of Studies in Law:
- Earned an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Personal statement: a one-page, typed response to the following question: "What are your career objectives and how will a MSL degree contribute to accomplishing these objectives?"
- Resume/CV that highlights the applicant's relevant project and/or professional experiences
- Strong letter(s) of recommendation
- Applicants who are not native speakers of English must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and receive a minimum score of 100
Prospective candidates being considered for admission may have to participate in an online interview with the admissions committee. Upon evaluating the application, admissible candidates will be approached for scheduling these interviews.