Wayne Law students elect Student Board of Governors for 2019-20
DETROIT — Wayne State University Law School’s Student Bar Association Board of Governors announces its 2019-20 executive board, elected by the entire student body, and representatives elected by each class.
- President Kelley Donnelly
- Vice President Gabriela Grimaldi
- Secretary Alex Fuller
- Treasurer Simran Dhillon
- Student Senate Representative Christina Woodward
- American Bar Association Representative Lauren Ayoub
- Second-year Day Governors Christian Leeka and Matthew Ryder
- Second-year Evening Governor Shirley Rivas
- Third-year Day Governors Erin Butler and Benjamin Goldstein
- Third-year Evening Governor Hyunjin (Gene) Cho
- Governors at Large: Hend Alhakam, Jackson Buday, Francesca Cusumano, Jordan Ewald, Mazen Hajali, James Johnson, Ryan Kain, Elizabeth Kellogg, Daniel Relle, Alexis Smith, Phillip Wandyez
First-year representatives will be elected in the fall.
The Wayne Law Student Bar Association Board of Governors appoints law students to serve on several student-faculty committees, sponsors Law School apparel sales and organizes school-wide and social charitable activities.
# # #
Contact: Kaylee Place