Wayne Law Review elects editorial board for 2018-19
DETROIT - The Wayne Law Review has elected a new editorial board for Volume 64 (2018-19).
New board members are:
- Editor-in-Chief Madeline Leamon of Grosse Pointe Farms
- Managing Editor Peter Grace of Clawson
- Production Editor Hayley Johnson of Franklin
- Executive Note and Comment Editor Jacqueline Yee of Rochester Hills
- Executive Articles Editor Julia Peters of Oxford
- Symposium Editor Lauren Madison of Grosse Pointe Woods
- Technology Editor Jeremy Bleier of Royal Oak
The Wayne Law Review is one of three scholarly journals edited and produced by Wayne Law students. It contains articles, book reviews, transcripts, notes and comments by prominent academics, practitioners and students on timely legal topics. Each year, one of the issues highlights a topic of interest discussed at the review's annual symposium. In 2019, the symposium will focus on blockchain technology. Another issue features an annual survey of developments in Michigan law and is widely read by members of the Michigan legal community.
Students with high academic standing are invited to join the Wayne Law Review following a writing competition each summer. Junior and senior members produce the publication under the direction of a senior administrative board. Professor Peter J. Henning is faculty adviser for the organization.
Members of the 2018-19 Wayne Law Review editorial board are, from top left, Jeremy Bleier, Hayley Johnson, Peter Grace and Lauren Madison; from bottom left are, Madeline Leamon, Jacqueline Yee and Julia Peters.
# # #
Contact: Kaylee Place