Wayne Law elects 2022-23 Student Board of Governors
DETROIT – Wayne State University Law School's Student Bar Association Board of Governors announced its 2022-23 executive board, elected by the student body.
- President Christina Atanasoska
- Vice President Katie Prebelich
- Treasurer Ila Zielke
- Secretary Andrew Nurmi
- ABA Representative Alexandria Sharpe
- Student Senate Representative TK Khan
- Second-Year Day Governors Yesenia Jimenez and Julia Fulton
- Third-Year Day Governors Alona Turner and Timothy Parker
- Governors-At-Large Lauren Moine, Morgan Hirst, Eli Ravid, Alexandra Grimaldi, Noah Nathan, Carmen Goodson, Nathan Kelps, Alexis Zerbst, and Loren Shevitz
The organization will announce first-year representatives and second-year evening governors in the fall.
The Wayne Law Student Bar Association Board of Governors appoints law students to serve on several student-faculty committees, sponsors Law School apparel sales, and organizes school-wide and social charitable activities.
Contact: Nikki Taylor-Vargo