Wayne Law elects 2020-21 Student Board of Governors
DETROIT – Wayne State University Law School's Student Bar Association Board of Governors announces its 2020-21 executive board, elected by the student body, and representatives elected by each class.
- President Gabriela Grimaldi of Plymouth
- Vice President Lindsey LaForest of Macomb
- Secretary Alyssa Segura of Taylor
- Treasurer Parker Feldman of West Bloomfield
- American Bar Association Representative Kellie Tinskey of Commerce Township
- Second-year Day Governors Katherine Smigleski of Grosse Pointe and Yvonne Tirakian of Algonac
- Third-year Day Governors Alex Fuller of Detroit and Christina Woodward of Detroit
- Third-year Evening Governors Luke Gehringer of Detroit and Hamad Mirza of Troy
- Governors-at-Large: Mikaela Armstead of Detroit, Francesca Cusumano, Nicholas Goodenow, Ryan Kain of Plymouth, Trevor Katona, Isra Khuja of Dearborn, Shelby Lubienski of Ann Arbor, Chris Mene of Detroit, Pierce Polasek of Northville, Zachary Ulewicz of Roseville
The organization will announce first-year representatives and second-year evening governors in the fall.
The Wayne Law Student Bar Association Board of Governors appoints law students to serve on several student-faculty committees, sponsors Law School apparel sales, and organizes school-wide and social charitable activities.
# # #
Contact: Mary Hiller