Wayne Law alumnae recognized as Notable Women in the Law
DETROIT — Seven Wayne State University Law School alumnae were recognized by Crain’s Detroit Business as Notable Women in the Law for 2019.
Of the 22 attorneys listed, Wayne Law had more alumnae listed than any other law school.
The featured lawyers were nominated by their professional and community peers, and selected based on their career accomplishments, track record of success in the field, contributions to their community and mentorship.
The seven Wayne Law alumnae Notable Women in the Law include:
- Deborah Brouwer ’80, partner, Nemeth Law PC
- Laurie Koester ’97, associate general counsel, Great Lakes Water Authority
- Sara Kruse ’96, partner, Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss
- Valerie Newman ’92, director, Conviction Integrity Unit, Wayne County Prosecutor's Office
- Wendy Potts ’77, arbitrator and mediator, JAMS
- Karen Seder ’92, partner, Liss Seder & Andrews PC
- Suzanne Sukkar ’04, member, immigration, Dickinson Wright PLLC
# # #
Contact: Mary Hiller