Address changes

If you change your address, it is important to update the address that the university has on file for you. This is done using the WSU Academica system. To use Academica you will need your WSU AccessID and Password. 

  1. Go to Enter your WSU AccessID and Password and then click "OK"
  2. Click "Student Resources"
  3. Under "Student Records" click "View Personal Info"
  4. Click Update Address(es) and Telephone Number(s) link. Then follow the instructions. 

If you don't know your WSU AccessID, you can look it up by searching for your last name in WSU's Online Directory at If you haven't yet used your AccessID yet, your password is your 9-digit WSU Student ID, which appears on your OneCard. For additional help with AccessID's, contact the Computing and Information Technology Department at (313) 577-4778 or    

Advocating for justice, serving the community, revitalizing Detroit and Michigan