Wayne Law students elect Student Board of Governors for 2018-19
DETROIT - Wayne State University Law School's Student Bar Association Board of Governors announces its 2018-19 executive board, elected by the entire student body, and representatives elected by each class.
- President Peter Grace of Clawson
- Vice President Kelley Donnelly of Canton
- Treasurer Charles Hayden of Auburn Hills
- Secretary Ramzi Masri of Farmington Hills
- American Bar Association Representative Nicholas Stock of Bloomfield Hills
- Student Senate Representative Mignon Lott of Detroit
- Second-Year Day Governors Erin Butler of Warren and Benjamin Goldstein of West Bloomfield
- Second-Year Evening Governors Mackenzie Moore of Birmingham and Katrina Tooker of Allegan
- Third-Year Day Governor Alan Coatney of Inkster
- Third-Year Evening Governor Hyunjin (Gene) Cho of Howell
- Governors-at-Large Caithraoine De Mott Grady of Ithaca, New York and James Taylor of Royal Oak
First-year representatives will be elected in the fall.
The Wayne Law Student Bar Association Board of Governors appoints law students to serve on several student-faculty committees, sponsors Law School apparel sales and organizes school-wide and social charitable activities.
The 2018-19 Wayne State University Law School Student Bar Association Board of Governors Executive Board members are, from left, Nicholas Stock, Kelley Donnelly, Peter Grace, Ramzi Masri and Charles Hayden (not pictured, Mignon Lott).
# # #
Contact: Kaylee Place