Wayne Law students elect Student Board of Governors for 2017-18
DETROIT – Wayne State University Law School’s Student Bar Association Board of Governors announces its 2017-18 executive board, elected by the entire student body, and representatives elected by each class.
- President James Kehoe of St. Clair
- Vice President Peter Grace of Clawson
- Treasurer Kirstie Magyari of Detroit
- Secretary Andrew Creal of Ann Arbor
- American Bar Association Representative Jack Petroskey of Royal Oak
- Student Senate Representative Alan Foreman of Dearborn Heights
- Second-Year Day Governors Alanna Peoples of Detroit and Charles Hayden of Auburn Hills
- Second-Year Evening Governor Mignon Lott of Detroit
- Third-Year Day Governors Kevin Adamiak of Center Line and Joe Duffy of Okemos
- Third-Year Evening Governor Gene Cho of Howell
- Governors-at-Large Cait De Mott Grady of Hamtramck, Alexis Ringman of Detroit, Brendan Sawyer of Detroit and Madeline Sinkovich of Novi.
First-year representatives will be elected in the fall.
The Wayne Law Student Bar Association Board of Governors appoints law students to serve on several student-faculty committees, sponsors law school apparel sales and organizes school-wide and social charitable activities.
The 2017-18 Wayne State University Law School Student Bar Association Board of Governors includes, from left, Alan Foreman, Peter Grace, Kirstie Magyari, James Kehoe, Andrew Creal and Jack Petroskey.