Wayne Law Review elects editorial board for 2017-18
The Wayne Law Review has elected a new editorial board for 2017-18.
New board members are:
- Editor-in-Chief Dane Lepola of Marine City
- Managing Editor Isabella Shaya of Birmingham
- Production Editor Erin Mette of Detroit
- Executive Note and Comment Editor Brendan Sawyer of Detroit
- Executive Articles Editor David Fox of Grosse Pointe
- Symposium Editor Thomas Lurie Jr. of Huntington Woods
- Technology Editor DeLone Dawisha of West Bloomfield
The Wayne Law Review is one of two scholarly journals edited and produced by Wayne Law students. It contains articles, book reviews, transcripts, notes and comments by prominent academics, practitioners and students on timely legal topics. Each year, one of the issues highlights a topic of interest discussed at the review’s annual symposium. Another issue features an annual survey of developments in Michigan law and is widely read by members of the Michigan legal community.
Students with high academic standing are invited to join the Wayne Law Review following a writing competition each summer. Junior and senior members produce the publication under the direction of a senior administrative board. Professor Peter J. Henning is faculty adviser for the organization.
Members of the 2017-18 board of the Wayne Law Review are, from left, Brendan Sawyer, Isabella Shaya, Dane Lepola, Thomas Lurie Jr., David Fox, DeLone Dawisha and Erin Mette.