Wayne Law Review announces 2020-21 editorial board
DETROIT – The Wayne Law Review has elected a new editorial board for Volume 66 (2020-21).
New board members are:
- Editor-in-Chief Ki Lee O'Brien
- Managing Editor Elizabeth West
- Production Editor Michael Carty
- Executive Note and Comment Editor M. Taylor Janssen
- Executive Articles Editor Allyson Putt
- Symposium Editor William Broman
- Technology Editor Jenna Hajhassan
The Wayne Law Review is one of three scholarly journals edited and produced by Wayne Law students. It contains articles, transcripts, notes and comments by prominent academics, practitioners and students on timely legal topics. Each year, one of the issues highlights a topic of interest discussed at the Law Review’s annual symposium.
Students with high academic standing are invited to join the Wayne Law Review following a writing competition each summer. Junior and senior members produce the publication under the direction of a senior administrative board. Professor Peter J. Henning is the faculty adviser for the organization.
# # #
Contact: Mary Hiller