Wayne Law Review announces 2019-20 editorial board
DETROIT – The Wayne Law Review has elected a new editorial board for Volume 65 (2019-20).
New board members are:
- Editor-in-Chief Shelbie Rose
- Managing Editor Katherine Olds
- Production Editor Benjamin VanderWerp
- Executive Articles Editor Danielle Chidiac
- Executive Note and Comment Editor Jeffrey Hewlett
- Symposium Editor Meagan Dreher
- Technology Editor Ryan Petersen
The Wayne Law Review is one of three scholarly journals edited and produced by Wayne Law students. It contains articles, transcripts, notes and comments by prominent academics, practitioners and students on timely legal topics. Each year, one of the issues highlights a topic of interest discussed at the review’s annual symposium. For the 2020 symposium, the Wayne Law Review will partner with the Levin Center at Wayne Law, and will focus on the changing face of oversight.
Students with high academic standing are invited to join the Wayne Law Review following a writing competition each summer. Junior and senior members produce the publication under the direction of a senior administrative board. Professor Peter J. Henning is faculty adviser for the organization.
# # #
Contact: Kaylee Place