Wayne Law elects 2021-22 Student Board of Governors
DETROIT – Wayne State University Law School's Student Bar Association Board of Governors announced its 2021-22 executive board, elected by the student body, and representatives elected by each class.
- President Lindsey LaForest
- Vice President Christina Atanasoska
- Treasurer Parker Feldman
- Secretary Aubrie Smith
- ABA Representative Dominica Convertino
- Student Senate Representative Andrew Nurmi
- Second-Year Day Governors Celina Grimes and Alona Turner
- Second-Year Evening Governor Jacqueline Zarzycki
- Third-Year Day Governors Alyssa Segura and Yvonne Tirakian
- Governors At-Large Nicholas Goodenow, Nathan Kelps, Sarah Khan, Chris Mene, Timothy Parker, Pierce Polasek, Charles Safilian, Katherine Smigelski, and Zachary Ulewicz
The organization will announce first-year representatives and third-year evening governors in the fall.
The Wayne Law Student Bar Association Board of Governors appoints law students to serve on several student-faculty committees, sponsors Law School apparel sales, and organizes school-wide and social charitable activities.
# # #
Contact: Mary Hiller