Wayne Law alumnae recognized as Notable Women in the Law
DETROIT — Eleven Wayne State University Law School alumnae were recognized by Crain’s Detroit Business as Notable Women in the Law for 2021.
Of the 47 attorneys listed, Wayne Law had more alumnae listed than any other law school.
The featured lawyers were nominated by their professional and community peers, and selected based on their career accomplishments, track record of success in the field, and mentorship of others.
The 11 Wayne Law alumnae Notable Women in the Law include:
- Raechel Badalamenti ’04, partner, Kirk, Huth, Lange & Badalamenti
- Laura Baucus ’00, member, director, Automotive Industry Group, Dykema
- Angela Caligiuri ’09, counsel, General Motors
- Chanille Carswell ’95, chief diversity officer and litigation co-chair, Brooks Kushman
- Ebony Duff ’02, shareholder, Garan Lucow Miller
- Christina Hines ’14, first assistant prosecuting attorney, Washtenaw County Prosecutor's Office
- Stephani LaBelle ’04, lead attorney, City of Detroit Project Clean Slate
- Mary Massaron ’90, partner, Plunkett Cooney
- Brandy Mathie ’00, member, Kerr, Russell & Weber
- Linda Paullin-Hebden ’89, executive partner, Warner Norcross + Judd
- Sangeeta Shah ’93, CEO, Brooks Kushman
# # #
Contact: Mary Hiller