The Journal of Law in Society at Wayne Law elects new editorial board
DETROIT - Eleven law students have been elected to the 2021-22 editorial board of The Journal of Law in Society at Wayne State University Law School.
New editorial board members are:
- Editor-in-Chief Sara Mickovic
- Managing Editor Lindsey Jemison
- Reviewing Editor Yvonne Tirakian
- Symposium Director Steven Nelson
- Special Projects Director Jalen Farmer
- Executive Article Editors Anu Nandi and Emily Williams
- Senior Note Editors Kaitlyn Clements and Allison Tuohy
- Senior Article Editors Nicholas Badalamenti and Matthew Fleming
Acting as the scholarly voice of the Law School's Damon J. Keith Center for Civil Rights, The Journal of Law in Society provides discourse at the intersection of law and society. Each year, the Journal identifies a range of issues affecting Detroit and other parts of the world and then publishes articles that address those issues within their social context. The Journal publishes twice a year and hosts an academic symposium on topics relevant to the larger Detroit area.
The purpose of the Journal is to build awareness about issues of concern and to make connections with scholars, jurists, legal practitioners, community organizations and students involved in researching, combating and solving these issues. Associate Professor Justin Long serves as the faculty advisor for the organization.
# # #
Contact: Mary Hiller