Ten Wayne Law alumni recognized as 2017 Leaders in the Law
Ten of the 30 Michigan attorneys on the 2017 Leaders in the Law list released by Michigan Lawyers Weekly are alumni of Wayne State University Law School.
Those chosen for this honor are expanding access to justice, improving the profession and serving their communities, according to the publication. The 30 attorneys were formally honored at a March 23 luncheon in Troy. In its March 27 edition, Michigan Lawyers Weekly included a special section profiling the honorees.
The Wayne Law alumni chosen as 2017 Leaders in the Law are:
- Frederick A. Berg, class of 1985, Butzel Long
- Lori A. Buiteweg, class of 1990, Nichols Sacks Slank Sendelbach & Buiteweg
- Judy B. Calton, class of 1986, Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn
- Pamela C. Enslen, class of 1981, Warner Norcross & Judd
- James F. Graves, class of 1972, Sinas Dramis Law Firm
- Diana Lee Khachaturian, class of 1998, Law Offices of Diana Lee Khachaturian
- Donna M. MacKenzie, class of 2004, Olsman MacKenzie & Wallace
- Michael W. Maddin, class of 1965, Maddin Hauser Roth & Heller
- Christopher M. Mann, class of 2004, Dawda Mann Mulcahy & Sadler
- Robert B. Sickels, class of 1978, Sommers Schwartz