Why an LL.M. from Wayne Law?
Deciding which LL.M. program to attend is an important decision. Programs differ in important ways, and some may be a better fit for you.
Seven reasons to begin your career with an LL.M. from Wayne Law:
- Personal attention – You will be part of a program in which faculty get to know students and students grow to know one another. Class sizes are smaller than at many other law schools, allowing our faculty to track your progress and work with you individually. In addition, you can take advantage of our mentoring program, which pairs you with three mentors: a faculty member, a J.D. student and one of our alumni.
- Expert faculty – You will learn from premier scholars in their fields. Their experience enriches your learning environment and serves as a foundation to assist you with planning your career.
- Affordability – Our tuition and living expenses are affordable. You won't have to spend extraordinary sums of money to receive a first-rate legal education.
- Internships – LL.M. students can take advantage of a broad and deep internship program allowing you to gain practical experience by working in major law firms, corporations and courts in metro Detroit.
- Housing – You can choose from a variety of modern on-campus living arrangements, all within a short walk of the Law School, recreational facilities, university libraries, grocery markets and restaurants. Our apartments and residence halls are safe, comfortable and affordable.
- Alumni – Wayne Law has more than 11,000 alumni throughout the United States and around the world. Your education will prepare you to join these successful graduates at top law firms in New York City, Washington, Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit, London and Beijing.
- Job-search assistance – Students often study in one city but consider employment options more broadly. Our career counselors and alumni will help you with your job plans.