The Levin Center at Wayne Law e-newsletter debuted on the center's first anniversary, March 10, 2016. The newsletter is distributed twice a year during fall and spring. Click here to sign up for the newletter.
- Spring 2020
- Fall 2019 & Spring 2019
- Fall 2018 & Spring 2018
- Fall 2017 & Spring 2017
- Summer 2016 & Spring 2016
- Aug 5: Levin Center Washington Office Director Elise Bean and Lincoln Network Director of Cyber and National Security Dan Lip's op-ed in The Hill, "Inspector General independence must be a bipartisan priority in 2020"
- June 30: Levin Center Director, Jim Townsend and Wayne State University, Department of Political Science, Professor, Kristin Taylor's op-ed in The Detroit Free Press, "Stopping another Edenville requires more than a panel of experts"
- June 30: Eleven Congressional Centers Urge Senate Intelligence Committee to Make Public Reports of Foreign Interference in 2020 Election - Read the Levin Center press release
- May 28: Levin Center's Director, Jim Townsend's, op-ed in The Detroit News, "Improved legislative oversight needed to prevent future dam failure"
- May 8: Oversight Delayed is Accountability Denied: Levin Center at Wayne Law Urges SCOTUS to Reject Effort to Stay Release to Congress of Mueller Inquiry Grand Jury Meterials
- May 1: Five Wayne Law Students Placed as Levin Center Legal Interns this summer to work on Congressional Oversight Committees
- April 30: Levin Center at Wayne Law receives $1 million grant from Hewlett Foundation
- April 16: Levin Center and Lugar Center submit joint Amicus Brief Urging D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals to support Congressional Oversight
- April 16: McGahn Amicus Brief filed by Levin Center and Lugar Center
- April 8: Senator Carl Levin's op-ed in Bridge Magazine, "Will our Constitution's system of checks and balances hold?"
- Levin Center at Wayne Law's Response to Oral Arguments before the D.C. Circuit in the McGahn Case
- Levin Center at Wayne Law Cautions Michigan Legislature to Ensure that COVID-19 Oversight Committee Be Fully Bipartisan and Fact-Based
- March 30: Senator Carl Levin's Statement on the Passing of Former Senator Tom Coburn
- March 4: Levin Center and Lugar Center submit joint Amicus Brief Urging Supreme Court to Support Congressional Subpoenas
- Feb 26: Levin Center Releases Report on Oversight of Michigan Charter Schools and Their Authorizers
- Jan 29: Senators Richard Burr and Mark Warner receive 2019 Carl Levin Award for Effective Oversight
- Jan 28: Levin Center Presents Report on Legislature's Oversight Capacity & Performance to Michigan Senate Oversight Committee
- Jan 23: Pending Cases will have major impact on future congressional oversight
- Jan 20: Levin Center at Wayne Law launches new website on congressional oversight case law
- Jan 14: Levin Center at Wayne Law gives congressional testimony on strengthening bipartisan oversight