News and Announcements
Wayne Law Review elects editorial board for 2014-15
DETROIT – The Wayne Law Review has elected a new editorial board for 2014-15.
New board members are:
- Editor-in-Chief Paul Stewart of Ann Arbor
- Managing Editor Vincent Sallan of Southfield
- Production Editor Nathan Inks of Lincoln Park
- Executive Articles Editor Danielle DePriest of Royal Oak
- Executive Note and Comment Editor Rachel Pinch of Dearborn
- Symposium Editor Brittney Kohn of Southfield
- Technology Editor Brent Farago of Grosse Pointe
- Voting Note and Comment Editor Zachary Rowley of Detroit
- Voting Senior Articles Editor Fatima Mansour of Harrison Township
The board begins its tenure May 19, the first Monday following the Wayne Law Commencement ceremony.
“I am truly honored to have been selected as the next editor-in-chief of The Wayne Law Review,” Stewart said. “Fortunately, I will be working with a tremendously skilled and enthusiastic editorial board. As a team, we look forward to serving Wayne Law, as well as the broader legal community, by producing a publication of the highest quality and relevance.”
The Wayne Law Review is one of two scholarly journals edited and produced by Wayne Law students. It contains articles, book reviews, transcripts, notes and comments by prominent academics, practitioners and students on timely legal topics. Each year, one of the issues highlights a topic of interest discussed at the review’s annual symposium. Another issue features an annual survey of developments in Michigan law, which is widely read by members of the Michigan legal community.
Students with high academic standing are invited to join The Wayne Law Review following a writing competition each summer. Junior and senior members produce the publication under the direction of a senior administrative board. Faculty advisers are Associate Professor Noah Hall and Assistant Professor Justin Long.
For more information about The Wayne Law Review, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members of the 2014-15 board of The Wayne Law Review are, from left, Rachel Pinch, Vincent Sallan, Zachary Rowley, Brittney Kohn, Paul Stewart, Nathan Inks, Brent Farago, Fatima Mansour and Danielle DePriest.