Gershenson Faculty Workshop Series
The Charles H. Gershenson Faculty Workshop Series at Wayne State University Law School in Detroit brings leading scholars from across the country to present works in progress for comment and discussion.
For more information, contact Professor Jon Weinberg, associate dean for research and faculty development. The workshop series is made possible by the Charles H. Gershenson Trust Endowment Fund.
- Kate Andrias (Professor of Law, University of Michigan)
- Katie Eyer (Professor of Law, Rutgers University)
- Matthew Fletcher (Professor of Law and Director of the Indigenous Law and Policy Center, Michigan State University)
- Gregory Shill (Associate Professor of Law, University of Iowa)
- Rebecca Tushnet (Frank Stanton Professor of the First Amendment, Harvard University)
- Steven Vladeck (A. Dalton Cross Professor in Law, University of Texas)
- Ekow Yankah (Professor of Law, Cardozo Law School at Yeshiva University)
- Albert Yoon (Professor and Chair in Law and Economics, and Associate Dean – Curriculum and Research, University of Toronto)
The inaugural series featured a broad range of topics including criminal law, property, tax, intellectual property, religious freedom, health care, Islamic law and critical race theory.
- Nicholas Bagley (Professor of Law, University of Michigan)
- Devon Carbado (The Honorable Harry Pregerson Professor of Law; Associate Vice Chancellor, BruinX; University of California, Los Angeles)
- Lee Fennell (Max Pam Professor of Law, University of Chicago)
- Haider Ala Hamoudi (Professor of Law and Vice Dean, University of Pittsburgh)
- Sarah Lawsky (Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Northwestern Pritzker School of Law)
- Aaron Perzanowski (Professor of Law, Case Western Reserve University)
- Micah Schwartzman (Joseph W. Dorn Research Professor of Law, University of Virginia)
- Sonja Starr (Professor of Law, University of Michigan)