Created by Dean Jocelyn Benson and launched during Pivotal Moments: The Campaign for Wayne State University, the Dean's Circle recognizes donors who make annual gifts of $1,000 or more to the Wayne State University Law School Annual Fund. Gifts to the annual fund support strategic initiatives of the Law School to help prepare our students to become advocates for justice, as well as the dean's vision to build our reputation as the premier public-interest law school in the Midwest.
As a member of the Dean's Circle, your investment will help the Law School remain a leader. For example, our civil rights, entrepreneurship, environmental and international programs, and their related clinics, set Wayne Law apart in providing an outstanding legal education and serving the community.
The Law School's annual fund provides resources that enable flexibility to support students and programs that need it the most. Gifts from alumni, faculty, staff and community members support the Law School's mission by:
- Providing a funding stream that seizes opportunities to launch new projects and initiatives
- Engaging Law School alumni through outreach, networking opportunities and events
- Expanding career services to our students and alumni to help with job placement
- Supporting an excellent and affordable legal education
Help make our vision of developing our students to become effective lawyers and influential leaders a reality by investing in the Dean's Circle this year and every year thereafter.
Member benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Recognition on the Dean's Circle Honor Roll of Donors online and in the Raising the Bar e-newsletter
- Exclusive updates from the dean about the latest developments at Wayne Law
- Invitations to special events and programs with distinguished faculty, alumni and guests
- Invitations to private events hosted by the dean
To join or to learn more about the Dean's Circle, contact Desirnai' Hicks, 313-577-9763. A check, made payable to "Wayne State University Law School," also can be mailed to:
Wayne State University Law School
Attention: Dean Jocelyn Benson
471 W. Palmer St.
Detroit, MI 48202
Thank you for your generous investment in the future of Wayne State University Law School.