Check out upcoming Wayne Law events on the online events calendar.
Interested in reserving space at the Law School for an upcoming event or meeting? Reserving a room is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Check out the online events calendar to look into the best potential date/time for your event.
- Send a request and completed reservation form to email@example.com.
- Allow two business days for a response and/or confirmation. If you don't hear back, call (313) 577-3933.
- Once confirmed, contact Information Technology and/or Marketing and Communications, if needed. (See below.)
Guidelines, reservation fees
Consult the reservation form for important information about guidelines, room fees and audio-visual fees.
If you have questions about the form, guidelines or fees, call (313) 577-6497.
For assistance regarding audio-visual equipment, contact Media Services at least one week in advance at (313) 577-3950 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact after you've officially booked your event with email@example.com.
Marketing and Communications
For assistance or advice on how to best promote your event, contact Shawn Starkey, director of marketing and communications, at (313) 577-4629 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Starkey after you've officially booked your event with email@example.com.
For parking arrangements, contact the Aramark/McGregor at (313) 577-2400.
* The Law School reserves the right to refuse to book any event.