Check out upcoming Wayne Law events on the online events calendar.
Interested in reserving space at the Law School for an upcoming event or meeting? Reserving a room is easy. Just follow these steps:
1) Check out the online events calendar to look into the best potential date/time for your event.
2) Send a request and completed reservation form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Allow two business days for a response and/or confirmation. If you do not hear back, please call (313) 577-6497.
5) Once confirmed, contact Media Services or the Communications Office for assistance with the below (if needed).
The only space at the Law School in which a fee is charged is for the 200-seat Spencer M. Partrich Auditorium. Costs are as follows:
- Law students and law student groups may reserve the auditorium free of charge.
- $100 flat for all WSU groups.
- $100 for first hour and then $50 each additional hour for outside groups. (Includes set-up and clean-up time.)
Special Room Set Up
It is the responsibility of the user to set up the room, and rooms which are rearranged must be returned to original arrangement at the conclusion of the event. Please specify if additional time is needed for set up.
For assistance regarding audio-visual equipment contact Media Services at least one week in advance at (313) 577-3950 or email@example.com. Please contact after you've officially booked your event with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing and Communications Office
Please send an e-mail to Carol Baldwin, communications director, at email@example.com for assistance or advice on how to best promote your event. Please contact Baldwin after you've officially booked your event with firstname.lastname@example.org.
For parking arrangements, contact the AVI/McGregor at (313) 577-2400.
* Please note that the Law School reserves the right to refuse to book any event.