- Wayne Law students to intern with international businesses
- Four Wayne State University law students will spend this summer as interns exploring the world of international business and...
- Benefit to honor Justice Marilyn Kelly, build public interest law scholarship
- A benefit to recognize and continue the public service legacy of former Michigan Supreme Court Justice Marilyn Kelly, now...
- Author to speak about rise of powerful conservative law group
- Author Michael Avery will speak about his new book, “The Federalist Society: How Conservatives Took the Law Back from...
- Wayne Law students have more international opportunities than ever before
- The opportunity for law students to work and study abroad has never been better at Wayne State University Law School, where the...
- More News
- Assistant Professor of Law Eric Zacks was the subject of a feature article in C&G News titled "Law students honor Wayne State professor for second straight... view article
- Interim Dean Jocelyn Benson was quoted in a Detroit Free Press article titled "Competitor charges Duggan violated residency rule in run for Detroit... view article
- Professor of Law Peter Henning was interviewed on NPR radio program "The Takeaway" about the ongoing criminal investigation of the IRS scandal. view article
- Professor of Law Peter Henning was quoted in a news article in the Guardian (London, England) titled "Angry JP Morgan shareholders seek to strip Jamie Dimon... view article
- More Profs in the News
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Michael Avery, author of "The Federalist Society: How Conservatives Took the Law Back From Liberals"
- May 28 2013 at 5:30 PMLaw School Building, 2242Michael Avery, Suffolk Law School, will discuss his book, "The Federalist Society: How Conservatives Took the Law Back from Liberals," which charts the success of this nation-wide organization in bringing conservative ideas about law into the mainstream of legal thought and its influence on the federal judiciary.
- DPS Middle School Mock Trial Tournament
- June 3 2013 at 9:00 AMLaw School Building, 2103 & Moot CourtroomDetroit Public Schools middle school students mock trial tournament
- 2013 College JumpStart Law & Leadership session
- July 15 2013 at 10:00 AMLaw Classroom, 1545Law & Leadership program will inform DPS high school students of the pathway to law school, participants will engage in fun, interactive workshops and prep for a mock trial. By invitation only. 7/18 session will be held in the Spencer M. Partrich Auditorium
- More Events
Joyce Draganchuk '86, will preside over Ingham County's new business court. She was elected in November 2004 as an...
Assistant Professor of Law Kirsten Carlson is attending the Connect Fulbright Canada Colloquium at the University of...
Joseph Nunez was selected as one of two 2013 recipients of the Donald W. Banner Diversity Scholarship for law...