Women’s Mentoring Panel at Wayne Law, Nov. 11
The Student Outreach Committee and the Career Services Office at Wayne State University Law School are pleased to present the third annual Women’s Mentoring Panel on Nov. 11, at 12:00 noon in the Barris Lounge at the Law School, 471 West Palmer Street, Detroit.
Panelists include Wayne Law alumni:
· Judge Connie Marie Kelley, ’81, 3rd Circuit Court
· Margaret Raben, ’86, founding partner, Gurewitz & Raben
· Nicole Wilinski, ’00, President of the Women’s Bar Association, Oakland County Region of Women Lawyers Association of Michigan, Associate, Plunkett & Cooney
· Emily Smith-Sulfaro, ’88, General Counsel and Secretary of Ford Motor Company Land Development Corp.
· Shanta S. Anderson-Williams, 07, Associate Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP
· Kim Yapchai, ’93, Corporate Counsel, Masco Corporation
“The intent is to give students the opportunity to talk to successful women alumni. Students can ‘ask real questions and get real answers,’” said Yapchai, organizer and moderator. Panelists will address topics including a typical work day, skills that are keys to success, career paths, balancing work and family, and challenges that confront women in the legal profession.
For more information, contact Krystal Gardner, (313) 577-3967.