Seven reasons to start your future at Wayne Law:
- Make an impact and acquire hands-on experience working on real cases through clinics, externships and other opportunities.
- Learn from expert faculty, who have ongoing experience in precedent-setting cases locally, statewide, nationally and internationally.
- Receive personalized attention through small class sizes and a comprehensive mentoring program linking incoming students with faculty, alumni and third-year students.
- Benefit from numerous scholarship, grant and award programs.
- Gain exposure to the growing number of new careers available to law school graduates through our Damon J. Keith Center for Civil Rights, Levin Center at Wayne Law, Program for Entrepreneurship and Business Law, and Program for International Legal Studies.
- Graduate with the kind of practice-ready skills and experience that consistently have landed Wayne Law alumni jobs at top firms.
- Begin your career by connecting with our vast alumni network of more than 11,000 – judges, justices, law firm partners, government officials – working in every state in the nation and more than a dozen foreign countries.
Learn more about the Wayne Law community:
Facts and accolades
Meet some of our students
Meet some of our alumni
Schedule a visit or request materials