Class and Exam Schedules
The Records and Registration Office assists with all aspects of class and exam schedules and administration of exams.
The Information Technology Office oversees the Electronic Blue Book (online exam program) and provides technological support to students. The Law School IT Office also provides multimedia support in the form of distance learning, technology classrooms, video conferencing, remote courtroom proceedings, classroom sound systems, video display messaging systems and more. For IT questions/requests, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (313) 577-0807.
The Dean of Students Office assists students with exam schedule variances and additional support.
Important exam links:
- Exam schedule variances
- Exam Rules and Procedures
- Laptop Exams-EBB Software Installation and Frequently Asked Questions
- EBB Training Videos for Windows and Mac
- Certification of EBB Training Completion Form
- Manual upload instructions:
1. Go to http://law.wayne.edu/intranet/EBB/Upload/M_UploadExam.aspx
2. Erase whatever is in the User Name box and enter: EBBlaw
3. Enter the Password (case sensitive): waynelaw
Be prepared for weather and traffic conditions during exams. Please allow yourself extra time to get to the Law School at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your exam even if this means leaving an hour earlier than usual.
If you are more than a couple of minutes late for your exam, go directly to the Dean of Students Office, Room 1255, located on the first floor of the Law Library Building. Do not go to the exam room.
Records and Registration
Dean of Students