Today’s employers are looking for candidates who excel in both legal theory and practice. More and more, they are looking to hire graduates who have already worked for legal practitioners on actual cases and have experienced firsthand the inner workings of the legal system.
Wayne Law’s client clinics are directed by full-time expert faculty members and help bridge the gap between theory and practice. Located on or close to campus and offered for credit, our clinics provide hands-on casework to law students while simultaneously assisting residents of the Detroit Metropolitan community.
For more information, contact Min Jian Huang, clinic programs manager and staff attorney, at (313) 577-8859 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule for students applying to clinics for winter semester 2016
- Friday, Oct. 9 – Online applications available
- Friday, Oct. 16 – Online applications due
- Monday, Oct. 19 through Friday, Oct. 23 – Interview period (if applicable)
- Friday, Oct. 30 – Clinic offers conveyed to students
- Tuesday, Nov. 3 – Student responses due by 5 p.m.