Welcome Alumni and Friends!
The Office of Development & Alumni Relations is here to help our 11,000 alumni stay connected to Wayne Law and to each other.
There are many opportunities for Wayne Law alumni to get involved and play an active role in the life of the Law School.
- Participate in the Law Alumni Association (LAA) or become a member of its Board of Directors
- Attend an upcoming alumni event or host a future event
- Participate in student activities like the Ambulance Chase
- Share your expertise with a student organization
- Join a Reunion Host Committee or attend a Reunion
- Participate in Career Services programs such as mock interviews or panel discussions
- Serve as a judge for the Legal Writing Program’s 1L oral arguments
- Send us an alumni story idea for Raising the Bar or Wayne Lawyer
Help us stay in touch with you by keeping your contact information up to date. If you have changed employers or have a new address, phone or email address, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have accomplishments that you’d like us to include for publication in Raising the Bar or Wayne Lawyer or on our website, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to share them.
If you are interested in any of the above or have any thoughts on how we can better serve our alumni, please contact the Office of Development and Alumni Relations at Wayne Law at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to hear from you!