Welcome alumni and friends
The Office of Development and Alumni Affairs is here to help our 11,000 alumni stay connected to Wayne Law and to each other.
There are many opportunities for Wayne Law alumni to get involved and play an active role in the life of the Law School.
- Attend an upcoming alumni event or host a future event
- Share your expertise with a student organization
- Join a reunion host committee or attend a reunion
- Participate in Career Services programs, such as mock interviews or panel discussions
- Serve as a judge for the Legal Writing Program’s 1L oral arguments
- Send us an alumni story idea for Raising the Bar or The Wayne Lawyer
Help us stay in touch with you by keeping your contact information up to date. If you have changed employers or have a new address, phone number or email address, let us know by emailing email@example.com. If you have accomplishments that you’d like us to include for publication in Raising the Bar, The Wayne Lawyer or our website, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in any of the above or have any thoughts on how we can better serve our alumni, contact the Office of Development and Alumni Affairs at Wayne Law at email@example.com.