Seat Deposit Payment
ONLINE SEAT DEPOSIT PAYMENT
Wayne Law now offers the option of seat deposit payment online. With this new online service you can submit your deposit with a credit card or an electronic check.
Credit card payments are accepted and processed by CashNet Smartpay. CashNet Smartpay is a third party payment processor operating under an agreement with Wayne State University to process electronic credit card payments on your behalf. A convenience fee of 2.9% of the payment is charged for using this service. Credit card payments are posted to your account immediately. Discover, MasterCard, Visa and American Express cards are accepted.
Internet ACH provides free electronic check payment. Internet ACH payments are posted to your account immediately. Only checks from regular checking accounts at U.S. domestic banks (including most credit unions) may be used for electronic check payments.
The option of paying with a paper check or money order is still available. Please use the attached form to submit a paper check or money order.
To make a Law School Deposit payment online:
- Logon to www.pipeline.wayne.edu and sign on using your Access ID and Password.
- Click on the “Student tab.”
- Find “ Online Payments” under the Student Services option on the left side of the screen and click on “Make an online payment” .
- Select “Law School Deposit” and enter the amount of the payment you are making.
- Click “Add to shopping cart.”
- Click “Checkout.”
- Select a method of payment and enter the requested information to complete your transaction. If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Office at (313) 577-3937 or email@example.com.