Wayne Law News Center
- Expert to discuss global warming, potential climate agreement Oct. 13 at Wayne Law
- September 30, 2015
- Wayne Law student putting best foot forward in world of entrepreneurship
- September 30, 2015
- Wayne Law alumna wins 3rd prize in national writing competition
- September 29, 2015
- Diverse leaders tackling structural racism through Wayne Law's Detroit Equity Action Lab
- September 28, 2015
Professors in the News
Professor of Law Peter Henning was quoted in a Detroit News report, "GM CEO addresses employees about DOJ settlement."Read Article
Distinguished Professor of Law Robert Sedler was quoted in a Macomb Daily report, "Constitution, Supreme Court decisions subject of Macomb College talk."Read Article
Professor of Law Peter Henning was quoted in a Detroit News report, "GM's cooperation in probe key to early resolution."Read Article
Dean Jocelyn Benson was quoted in a Macomb Daily report, "Constitution, Supreme Court decisions subject of Macomb College talk."Read Article
- More Profs in the News
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- 3L Bar Application Workshop
- October 5 2015 at 12:15 PMLaw ClassroomMeagan Drewyor will prepare a presentation that discusses the intricacies of applying for the bar exam. She will discuss deadlines, due dates, and answer commonly-asked questions along with a handout. She will answer any specific questions you have about the bar exam application process. This free workshop is presented by Student Affairs.
- Western Michigan University Graduate and Professional School Fair - Kalamazoo
- October 5 2015 at 3:00 PMBernhard Center BallroomMeet with Wayne Law representatives.
- Student Board of Governors general meeting
- October 5 2015 at 8:30 PMLaw School's Damon J. Keith Center for Civil Rights,SBG general meeting
- Clinical Education Expo
- October 6 2015 at 9:00 AMLaw SchoolInterested in gaining legal experience while in law school? Want academic credit for work in the legal community? Learn how by visiting the Clinical Education Expo tent in front of the Law School. Speak with clinic faculty, staff, and student alumni to learn what clinic and externships at Wayne Law are all about. Information concerning upcoming clinic and Corporate Counsel Externship applications will be available for review. Snacks and beverages will be served.
- Grand Valley State University Graduate School Fair - Allendale
- October 6 2015 at 10:30 AMHenry Hall AtriumMeet with Wayne Law representatives.
- Keith Center Students for Civil Rights General Meeting
- October 6 2015 at 12:15 PM471 W. Palmer Detroit, MI 48202This will be the second meeting of the year for the Keith Students. We will discuss our focus for the year and develop how we want to pursue our project. Open to any 1Ls, 2Ls or 3Ls or anyone interested!
- More Events
Paul Isso '11, owner and managing attorney of The Isso Law Firm, became a licensed sports agent in the state of...Read more
Director of the Transnational Environmental Law Clinic; Assistant (Clinical) Professor Nick Schroeck spoke on "Current Trends in Environmental Law" at the Sierra Club of Southeast...Read more
Robert Okonowski joined intellectual property law firm Darrow Mustafa PC in Northville as a law clerk. He is a...Read more