Wayne Law News Center
- Alumni discuss law in the health industry at Wayne Law
- November 24, 2015
- Alumna speaks about marriage equality case at Wayne Law
- November 18, 2015
- International law expert discusses conflicts in Syria, Ukraine, Afghanistan at Wayne Law
- November 16, 2015
- Wayne Law alumnus is corporate counsel who 'speaks the language of businesss'
- November 11, 2015
Professors in the News
Chair, Levin Center at Wayne Law; Distinguished Legislator in Residence Carl Levin talks about ISIS on Flashpoint.Read Article
Dean Jocelyn Benson is quoted in The Economist for its report, "Expect more democratic states to adopt a system that favors Democrats."Read Article
Distinguished Professor of Law Robert Sedler is cited in The Detroit Free Press report, "Emagine theater in Birmingham changes teen policy."Read Article
Director of the Transnational Environmental Law Clinic; Assistant (Clinical) Professor Nick Schroeck is quoted by WDET for its report, "The Detroit bankruptcy and the regional water authority."Read Article
- More Profs in the News
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Pizza with Wayne Law Dean Jocelyn Benson
- November 30 2015 at 12:15 PMLaw School, Damon J. Keith Center for Civil RightsWayne Law Dean Jocelyn Benson will host Pizza with the Dean, an event where the conversation is centered around student's comments, questions and concerns. Pizza will be served. Note: A second Pizza with the Dean event is planned for 5 to 6 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 20.
- Student Board of Governors
- November 30 2015 at 8:30 PM471 W. Palmer, Detroit, MI 48202General meeting
- Wayne Law Information Session
- December 1 2015 at 12:00 PMWebinarLearn why you should consider Wayne Law for law school and learn about the law school application process. Please RSVP to email@example.com if you would like to attend this webinar in order to receive login information. In addition to our webinars, we are always happy to schedule in-person appointments for students interested in attending Wayne State University Law School. To schedule an in person appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wayne Law for Part-Time Evening Students
- December 1 2015 at 6:00 PMWebinarDetermine if the part-time Evening Program is right for you. Hear from a current evening student who will discuss their experience and answer any questions you may have. Please RSVP to email@example.com if you would like to attend this webinar in order to receive login information. In addition to our webinars, we are always happy to schedule in-person appointments for students interested in attending Wayne State University Law School. To schedule an in person appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wayne Law Wellness Wednesday - Pet Therapy
- December 2 2015 at 3:00 PMLaw School,Final exams are just around the corner. You might find your stress levels running high and your coping mechanisms running low. Student Affairs is hoping we can help ease that stress with a little pet therapy. 3 to 4:30 p.m. - Featuring Dr. Paws Therapy Dogs 4:30 to 6 p.m. - Meet Coco Chanel, the newest addition to the Jackson family
- Hip-Hop Vinyasa Yoga with Center for Yoga Instructor, Jonah Kest
- December 2 2015 at 3:30 PM471 W Palmer, Detroit, MI 48202Take a mental break from studying and join the Medical & Health Law Society for a session of hip-hop vinyasa yoga! This session will be taught by Center for Yoga instructor, Jonah Kest. The MHLS will have brand new yoga mats available for purchase at the event for $10 Please RSVP using the following form, or by stopping by table time prior to the event: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sS8M0EziKo7tuvg7BmRKu-iBqEMNwZ__qQZ1tdRYKlg/
- More Events
Daniel Chojnowski '15, has joined Howard and Howard Attorneys PLLC. He will focus on intellectual property law and will...Read more
Assistant Professor of Law Blanche Cook was a presenter at a conference on race and politics at Duke Law School in...Read more
Maureen O’Sullivan has been named a Great Lakes Environmental Law Center fellow for 2015-16.Read more