Wayne Law News Center
- Wayne Law alumna finds inspiration on way to district court bench
- November 30, 2015
- Alumni discuss law in the health industry at Wayne Law
- November 24, 2015
- Alumna speaks about marriage equality case at Wayne Law
- November 18, 2015
- International law expert discusses conflicts in Syria, Ukraine, Afghanistan at Wayne Law
- November 16, 2015
Professors in the News
Professor of Law Peter Henning is quoted in The National Law Journal for its report, "A small firm for VW's big problems."Read Article
Professor of Law Peter Henning wrote "Making it harder to prove white-collar crimes" for White Collar Watch, his column for The New York Times Dealb%k.Read Article
Professor of Law Peter Henning wrote "Daily fantasy sports sites face challenges and options" for White Collar Watch, his column for The New York Times DealB%k.Read Article
Professor of Law Peter Henning was quoted in the Guardian and MSN for the report, "Pfizer's $155bn takeover of Allergan set to prompt tax row."Read Article
- More Profs in the News
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Wayne Law Information Session
- December 1 2015 at 12:00 PMWebinarLearn why you should consider Wayne Law for law school and learn about the law school application process. Please RSVP to email@example.com if you would like to attend this webinar in order to receive login information. In addition to our webinars, we are always happy to schedule in-person appointments for students interested in attending Wayne State University Law School. To schedule an in person appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wayne Law Wellness Wednesday - Pet Therapy
- December 2 2015 at 3:00 PMLaw School,Final exams are just around the corner. You might find your stress levels running high and your coping mechanisms running low. Student Affairs is hoping we can help ease that stress with a little pet therapy. 3 to 4:30 p.m. - Featuring Dr. Paws Therapy Dogs 4:30 to 6 p.m. - Meet Coco Chanel, the newest addition to the Jackson family
- Let's Talk Program
- December 2 2015 at 4:00 PMLaw SchoolBrought to you by CAPS. Need help with stress? Life Challenges? Need to talk? This drop-in, informal counseling program is completely anonymous. With Counselor Kristen Van de Laar.
- Hip-Hop Vinyasa Yoga with Center for Yoga Instructor, Jonah Kest
- December 2 2015 at 4:30 PM471 W Palmer, Detroit, MI 48202Take a mental break from studying and join the Medical & Health Law Society for a session of hip-hop vinyasa yoga! This session will be taught by Center for Yoga instructor, Jonah Kest. The MHLS will have brand new yoga mats available for purchase at the event for $10 Please RSVP using the following form, or by stopping by table time prior to the event: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sS8M0EziKo7tuvg7BmRKu-iBqEMNwZ__qQZ1tdRYKlg/
- FLACeoke (fall fundraiser for Free Legal Aid Clinic)
- December 2 2015 at 8:00 PMTony V'sCome celebrate the last day of classes and help continue the Free Legal Aid Clinic's 50-year legacy of providing free legal aid to Wayne County. Hear your friends and professors belt their favorite tunes.
- February Bar Exam Students meeting
- December 3 2015 at 12:00 PM471 W. Palmer, Detroit, MI 48203Meeting for students taking the February bar exam.
- More Events
Thaddeus J. Kedzierski '79, was re-elected for a second four-year term as mayor of Grosse Pointe Shores. Kedzierski, CPA,...Read more
Assistant Professor of Law and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Political Science Kirsten Carlson has been selected to present a paper to the Legislation and Law of the...Read more
Maureen O’Sullivan has been named a Great Lakes Environmental Law Center fellow for 2015-16.Read more